The most beautiful yet disturbingly dirty sounding reverb ever! Time to get filthy!
When Producer Kristian Kohle found this huge abandoned swimming pool he just had to capture it’s unique sound! This pool had been rotting for years already when Kristian entered this lost place armed with his favorite microphones to capture the highly complex, natural reverb of this creepy place.
- 6 different ultra-long reverbs (FAR/CLOSE + BRIGHT/MID/DARK)
- variable PREDELAY
- variable DECAY
- Distortion mode ROT with two modes (A/B switch)
- LEVEL knob adjusts the amount of processed signal
- 2 short reverbs (RAW/SMOKED selects the IR, MEAT changes the amount/volume
- 2 filters (LO CUT and HI CUT) with variable cutoff frequencies
- PRE/POST switch for the filters to choose between using them before the reverbs, or after
- MIX - choose how much disgustines is enough